Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung)
Date: Wed Sep 22 18:59:52 2004

Hi Greg,

I'll certainly go to the show but have not yet decided if I would have a
table because I have not much to sell. Joseph Yao told me that he has some
stuff that he waned to get rid of and I promised to help. If he ever decided
to let me help, then, I'll get a table for sure. Otherwise, I'll have to
think about it. Anyway, hope you can come and share some quality moments
with Tom, Tullikki, Henning and the gang. Though not a fine photog like the
rest of you, I do enjoy the company and learn from you guys. Looking forward
to meeting you in fall.

Cheers,

Joe