Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Wed Sep 22 20:20:05 2004

Although I don't use it as much as my newer cameras I still like to take
out the trusty old IIIf, my first Leica, every now and then.  It is a
perfect body for the 15mm Heliar, but often it goes out with the Russian
50/3.5 elmar clone that a good friend gave me.  A nice compact fun to
use package.

Mike D