Subject: [Leica] Pennsic War Photos
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Thu Oct 14 19:30:30 2004

On another thread Richard F. Man asked Kyle Cassidy "Sometimes I think
you hang around the same crowd I do :-) Did you go to Pennsic?"

It seems that some of us hang around in overlapping crowds.

Pennsic War is a two week long event, put on by the Society for Creative
Anachronism, where about 12,000 people try their best to go back to the
middle ages.

It was our first year and I did manage to take a few photos:
http://members.cox.net/durling/photo/pennsic33/pennsic33.html

Unfortunately these aren't Leica photos.  I did take the M4 but I am,
umm, a little behind on my scanning.  BTW my Lady and I are at the
bottom right.

Since this IS the Leica Users Group I feel obliged to post some earlier
photos of the same crowd taken back home:
http://members.cox.net/durling/photo/blog/april-25-04.html
These were taken with the M4 and Jupiter-9 85/2 lens.

Comments, of course, are welcome.

Mike D