Subject: [Leica] Nice job if you can get it. ;-)
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Thu Sep 23 12:07:36 2004

Ted wrote :

>Nice job if you can get it, well OK for some of us "young old guys" ;-)
>
>http://www.sixsixsix.ca/Models.htm
>
>Some of you have taken time in the past to look at the work of my son
>shooting sports, cheerleaders and dance teams.
>
>However, he's just signed a new contract with a modeling agency and here
are
>some samples...... "Oh jeeesh!" ;-) and if you pop up his website open
then,
>click on "SINZ PRODUCTIONS" you'll see part of a new shoot he's working on.
>:-) oh my. :-)They never made *THEM* like that when I was younger.

*THEM* ... I suppose you talk about the bales of straw. Years ago they were
rectangular, rather small  and so rather easy to move. Now we made them
cylandrical but much more heavier- very difficult to manipulate. I think
this job is  rather dangerous for your  heart. It's better you stay at home
:-)

Your friend

bernard.degaute@skynet.be