Subject: [Leica] FS: a whole lot of cameras
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 23 14:00:04 2004

I?ve used them all, they all work as should, but now it?s time to part from
them since I finally decided to work only with my Leica D2, Leica CL, Konica
Hexar and Voigtlander Bessa L. I pampered them all, so I hope they?ll find a
good new home.

Minox ML with Color-Minotar 1:2,8, f=35mm, in original box + original
manuals in French and Dutch, EX: 100 EUR

Contax T silver with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 1:2,8, f=35mm + flash, in original
pouch, casing battered up but working fine and lens and shutter flawless:
100 EUR

Rollei 35 SE with Sonnar 1:2,8, f=40mm, in original pouch + original manual
in English, EX+: 250 EUR

Holga, in original lomography camera starter kit box + manual, black tape
etc, EX+: 25 EUR

Yashica Electro 35GX, with Color Yashinon DX 1:1,7, f=40mm + black metal
shade, A+, lens is clean, shutter is OK: 175 EUR

Mamiya Press Universal with Mamiya-Sekor 1:3,5, f=100mm + UV filter, Tiffen
metal lens shade + Mamiya roll film back 120 6x7, used but in perfect
working order except for the counter of the roll film back. Lens has no
fungus and is clean, shutter is perfect: 350 EUR

Graflex Speed Graphic US Army with Rodenstock Ysarex 1:4,7, f=127mm, Prontor
SVS shutter with Grafloc back, A, but battery door missing, lens and shutter
flawless: 350 EUR

Graflex 23 Graphic 120 roll holder 6x7, some marks but in perfect working
order: 100 EUR

Graflex Grafmatic film holder 4x5, some marks but in perfect working order:
150 EUR

Zeiss Ikon Ikonta C 6x9 with Zeiss Opton Tessar 1:3,5, f=105mm, Compur Rapid
shutter, EX, lens and shutter flawless: 150 EUR

Beaulieu 4008 ZM II with Schneider-Kreuznach Optivaron 1,8/6-66, super 8
camera, with new battery and charger, in original carrying case + manual,
A+: 1550 EUR

Braun Nizo S560 with Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon 1,8/7-56, super 8 camera,
A+: 50 EUR

Canon 814XL Electronic with Canon Zoom lens C8 1,4/7,5-60, super 8 camera,
EX: 250 EUR

All prices excl. shipping via USPS, UPS or Fedex by your choice. Customs to
be paid by buyer.
Detailed product shots available on simple request.
If interested, please contact me off-list.

Thank you,
Philippe Orlent

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] FS: Complete Konica Hexar Kit (Fixed-lens AF))