Subject: [Leica] LTM poll
From: langjahr at earthlink.net (Robert Langjahr)
Date: Thu Sep 23 14:05:00 2004

Hi Greg,

As Jim Shulman points out LHSA did run a article in the VIEWFINDER Vol.36
No.2 second quarter 2003 pg.41-42, by Herbert Hansen. They were produced in
bright chrome only, and were intended for Japanese market exclusively. All
of the lenses didn't sell and some were brought back to Germany.
It is to bad that you didn't get in on the initial offer. They have
appreciated in value greatly, more than double.

Regards,
Bob