Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: langjahr at earthlink.net (Robert Langjahr)
Date: Wed Sep 22 12:27:12 2004

Hi Greg,

I was presented a gift recently, a beautiful MINT, LTM IIF (677xxx) red dial
1,000 sec.
It has the original 5cm ELMAR 50mm F3.5 lens.
Plus a complete box of accessories.
The complete kit is just like the day it left the factory.
To tell the truth, it is my first, and only LTM, and I have never had so
much fun!
This little Leica, with collapsible lens is a BLAST!.
The build quality, and precision of this LTM far exceeds any of my many
"M's".

Best regards,

Bob Langjahr