Subject: [Leica] The Well Hung Photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 23 15:36:50 2004

GREG LORENZO said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] The Well Hung Photographer

> Ted Grant writes in part:
> >
> > I had no option other than to let him have it as hard as I could
> > swinging on the neck strap and laying the camera across the left side of
his
> > head!!!
>
> Hi Ted,
>
> Gee, I'll bet he was glad you didn't use an SL2 and 280/2.8 on him! He'd
be dead!!<<<<<<,,

Well let's put it this way, he'll never forget his close-encounter with a
flying Leica. I suppose the R with a 280 might have been a tad more damaging
but in this chap's case he learned never to mess with a photographer again.

Besides he didn't need me to kill him as I'm sure his wife must have been
close to it because he was fired from the Ottawa Police Force a week or so
later.
ted