Subject: [Leica] zone system
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Sep 23 19:24:22 2004

Tina Manley wrote:

> This is one of the most exciting things about using RAW.  You can develop
> the "negative" any way want but you still have the original to develop
> again another way!  The only problem is that there are too many options to
> try and not enough time!

This to me encapsulates a central problem I have working with digital
(or digitized) images in Photoshop.  The possibilities for adjustment
(tweaking) of the image are so infinite that it is hard to know when to
stop.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] zone system)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] A couple of Photos)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] zone system)