Subject: [Leica] A couple of Photos
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Sep 23 19:59:45 2004

A couple of shots of my son fishing.  My son is very serious
about fishing, and concentrates hard on it, especially as
he fishes without bait.  He does catch fishes once in
a _great_ while, but always releases them back to their
mummy immediately.

http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/Walden-2004

>From a roll taken a couple of months ago, but just
developed and scanned this week.  Nothing fancy,
Tri X, in D-76.  Camera was the IIIg with a 50mm
Summicron.  Exposure unrecorded, but probably was
f11 @ 1/250.

Comments, advices, critiques, etc. seeked and
greatly appreciated, as always.  Thanks in advance.

Keep clicking on,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: A couple of Photos)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Fishing without bait.)