Subject: [Leica] Fishing without bait WAS A couple of Photos
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Fri Sep 24 08:45:34 2004

I take it the lad is fishing at Walden Pond near
Concord, Mass.?  Don't remember if they allow bait
there -- remember this historic & pristine lake is
part of America's great heritage, the site of Henry
David Thoreau's experiment in self-reliance and
inspiration for his book named after the lake. It's
one of my favourite places to be on a hot summer day !

Nice photos, Phong!

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Fishing without bait WAS A couple of Photos)