Subject: [Leica] Artur Rubenstein's birthday; Sal
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 24 13:50:51 2004

As it is Artur Rubenstein's birthday today (and they are now playing him on
the radio playing? Greig's Lyric Pieces Wedding Day At Troldhaugen.
I think of Sal.
That was my favorite shot of his. He had a great shot of Artur Rubenstein's
head poking up from behind a piano. That I thought it would be nice on my
wall. I don't often "covet" my friends photos for some reason.

At the LHSA meeting coming up next month in Williamsburg which I just
finished signing up for lots of us are going to miss Sal DiMarco.
A long time Leica Pro.
And best guy to hang out with.

Having a meeting without Sal there is going to feel noticeably different.
He's completely irreplaceable.
The next Sal is not due for another 2,343 years.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/