Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II NOW: LEICA DIGI BACK IDEA
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 25 12:09:06 2004

Hi Frank,

I think you are wrong, or I've bad understand you mind. A 10:1 ratio for a
dealer is very, very big. I'm music distributor and in our market, at least
in Spain, dealers operate with ratio of cost x 1,40 or 1,50.

Cost and value are two different concepts.

I'm able to change very fast my job if you tell me which market can I
operate at 10:1

Luis