Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 25 17:40:19 2004

We held a joint fun run at my daughter's school last weekend.  As usual
I document this event, trying something a little bit different every
year.

First we find the principal in a school with only partial power due to
the windstorms and running more than an hour late in preparations.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/ohmy

While the adults were figuring out start and stop points and organizing
the police to keep the streets clear of cars, boys behaved as boys have
for millennium when there is insufficient supervision.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/boyswillbeboys

Of course, not all of the volunteer staff was uptight.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/gardenhillsgirls

As well, this was a fun run, so why not have fun with your big sister?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/horsebackride

Before you run, you should warm up, and stretch out.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/excerciseduo

Even at an early age, sometimes you can tell who has a focus on life.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/focused

And, at the end of the day, a mothers love is priceless.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album43/mother_sjoy

As always, comments are always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com