Subject: [Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Sep 26 12:43:27 2004

Just out of curiosity, what made the area around San Quirico d'Orcia and
Pienza particularly suited for photography with Leica lenses, as
oppossed, to, say, Voightlander lenses, or Canon lenses? Is there
something in the glass in the Leica lenses that renders the colors
better? Is it the wave lengths of the light at particular times of day?

Enquiring minds want to know... :-)