Subject: [Leica] Re: I am in R8 love
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 26 14:41:24 2004

Gene said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I am in R8 love

>>A number of years ago I attended a meeting in K?LN, with some Leica
engineers and chief sales guys. The head sales guy said "Holding an R8 is
like holding a beautiful woman. You immediately fall in love."<,,,

Well now I know what comes over me when I have the three of them hanging off
my neck and shoulders! ;-) I get all fuzzy warm. :-)

>>What do I tell the wife,later this week, when my new (to me) R8 arrives? I
think I'm in BIG trouble. ;-)<<<<

Gene don't even think those thoughts the women folk, particularly wives,....
read minds quicker than you can spit!
Heck one tiny thought wave like that and man you are dead out on the floor
trying to talk yer way out of being accused of having an affair. And in an
extremely loud voice the likes you've never heard before. Not to mention the
tone! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] Re: I am in R8 love)