Subject: [Leica] Warning! Appetite supressant
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sun Sep 26 14:47:55 2004

Graham,
again a nice pastoral scene, your story makes it all the better.
In hindsight it probably doesn't help at all to know  that a Hereford
bull is (generally!) considered to be a very placid beast.

You were lucky in one respect, none of the other "cows" appear to be
cows either, if you'll pardon the expression,
just a load of bullocks, looks like  some  Angus, Hereford and a couple
of crosses - good beef stock.And very tasty too.
If the guvnor had been going about his raison d'etre with some real cows
you would have had to put in some pretty
fancy olympic standard sprinting. Over a ton of fast moving beef on the
hoof is not a pleasant thing to have close behind you.
Douglas

I never had any problems with cattle but goats and geese can be a
menace, beware of both!.