Subject: [Leica] What will the week bring?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Sep 26 15:20:02 2004

David,

<http://www.leica-camera.com/index_e.html> is in the process of being
updated as you type and will be uploaded on Tuesday. You are right.
Security is pretty tight lately. I know of one new product which has for
over a year been due for release at Photokina. Watch the Website to see if
they managed to get it ready.

William

P.S. Do you live in Town? Have a friend (ex-Land Rover engineer) who runs a
great little B&B on Prince George Street. Love the area and used to visit
often when LRNA was HQ'ed in Lanham. <http://members.aol.com/twooonebb/>