Subject: [Leica] What will the week bring?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Sep 26 15:53:58 2004

David W. Almy wrote:
> ...In years past, the LUG was THE place  for leaks --
> All eyes toward Cologne. Has anybody heard about
> any new products  that might  excite the LUG?

LUGer Emanuel Lowi of Montreal suggested
cryptically (and then seeked refuge
on religious grounds) that one should
holding off any imminent M purchases
for a couple of months.   I infer that there
means that there will be a new product from
Solms.

It was from Emanuel on the LUG that I found
out about the 50mm Summilux M Asph, the
90 Summicron Apo Apsh, etc.

I am carefully watching for any post from Montreal.
I know he knows, but he is waiting for the moment
to divulge his secrets.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] What will the week bring?)