Subject: [Leica] WAS: Getting copies of Photographers Forum NOW: "WOW!" ; -)
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Sep 26 13:24:35 2004

Ted Grant wrote:
> Now wouldn't that be a wild sight to see? :-)  THEN PHOTOGRAPH? ;-)  300
> passengers of Leica toting old men dangling their "Leica's" all over the
> place trying to get snaps of wimmin rippin' their clothes off for the red
> dot experience. :-)

I think if you ask 'wimmin' about red dot experience,
they will more likely think you are talking about Playtex
and "feminine care products".   LUG wimmin not withstanding.
Wasn't there a Playtex  TV ad with a red dot theme ?
:-)

- Phong
Might have been another brand.
I am no expert on these red dot matters.