Subject: [Leica] If wishes were horses? What SHOULD the week at Photokinabring? :)
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Sep 26 22:03:39 2004

Doug,

According to Irwin, the twin shutter drums in our Flexes don't fit into
an M chassis, and you know what happened to Leitz when they
changed the shape of the body to make the M5 (which I also own
and love). The boys in Solms are still scratching their heads over
that one! :-) They must be permanently immunized against changing
that classic shape...

William