Subject: [Leica] Fishing without bait.
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Sep 26 22:51:12 2004

>I cooked a brown trout beside a tiny stream in Tasmania earlier this year
>and agree wholeheartedly.  On the weekend I had hon-meguro ootoro, often
>known to cost horrendous amounts of money in the Tsukiji Fish Markets in
>Tokyo.  Karen Nakamura can probably tell us about the going rate in Tokyo
>restaurants.

At least $10 for a little tiny 0.75" x 1.5" piece nice and fresh on a
little pad of rice. Yum! :-)

I shot about 360 frames at the Tsukiji markets on Saturday.  They'll
be posted to my PAW folder eventually. I brought my EOS 10D there.
Good because the lighting was horrible (fluorescent) and dim at the
same time. Things were moving very very fast too.

I'm most probably going again in the next month. Now that I've gotten
my action shots, I'm going to relax and go at a slower pace with
either my Hasselblad or Leica.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura