Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Courses
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:33:17 2004

Our local high school offers a full program of Photography, from pinhole to
B & W darkroom, to digital.  They also offer evening darkroom and digital
classes that both adults and students attend.  BUT, the teacher who drives
this is retiring.  The classes are well-attended, and the school takes pride
in the breadth of it's offerings, so there is hope that the program will
continue, but we worry!

Max