Subject: [Leica] Late PAW:s : digital question
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 27 05:45:13 2004

> Does not sound bad for a P&S. One of the main "cons"--poor ability to
> deal with dynamic range on bright sunny days--is not something you have
> to worry about the next 6 months ;-)

Ha ha ...

You _have_ noticed my habit of heading off to Africa under those months,
haven't you :)

I feel like a real schizo ... first I stop by "Farvelabben" to pick up my
6x6 transparencies from the weekend, taken with a Rolleicord, then off to
pick up one of these. They're about the size of a CL. That could come in
handy plenty of times.

Thanks!
Daniel