Subject: [Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Sep 27 06:03:01 2004

Kit McChesney wrote:

"San Quirico d'Orcia is an area that is photographed often, and appears on
lotsa postcards ... The wide-open field with the cypress grove in the
center. Seen it?"

Kit, yes. I photographed it yesterday afternoon,"from the shadow side.  The
field had just been plowed so there is great texture to the fields.

I love the shapes, folds, textures, colors and tones of the Tuscan landscape
-- and that's just the dirt!  The cypress trees provide a  perfect
exclamation point in the landscape.  Each morning and afternoon I go out
with my Leicas (with Leica lenses, BD) and have a grand time.  This would be
a great place for a lUG photo safari.  As Sal would say, "Happy Snaps."

Ken Lassiter... LUGnut in Residence, San Quirico d'Orcia, Tuscany

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview)