Subject: [Leica] Getting copies of Photographers Forum/Sal DiMarco interview
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Mon Sep 27 07:33:56 2004

Ken--

It is an incredibly, no I'll take that back--heartbreakingly--beautiful part
of Italy. Just gorgeous. I've spent a lot of time around there and in
Southern Tuscany, around the border of Umbria, and there are no words to
describe it. You are right when you say that its an area well-suited for
Leica lenses. The colors are subtle and delicate, and there atmosphere can
be a challenge sometimes, especially when it's hot and hazy.

I wish I were there, too! And yes, a great place for a LUG photo safari. I'm
packing my stuff now! ;-)

Kit