Subject: [Leica] Blue Grouse
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 27 07:16:52 2004

Swans can be quite aggressive. They can easily brake your arm with their
wings. When my dog was very young he's got heavily bashed by some swan moms
protecting their babies. He respected swans for the rest of his life.
And once I met a weasel in the forest. It was defending it's nest (with
cubs inside probably), hissing at us and it did not move one inch away when
I and my dog came closer. Really brave... I took the dog away before he's
got a scratched nose...
Didier

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Blue Grouse)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Blue Grouse)