Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_RE:_[Leica]_What_SHOULD_the_week_at_Photokina_bring?_Open_back_M_loading?=
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (mail@steveunsworth.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 27 07:34:09 2004

Didier

I belong to that group of strange people who find loading a Leica easier
than a conventional rear loader. I have the camera on the strap around
my neck, I flip it upside down so that the lens is against my body and
changing the film - If I'm using the Rapidgrip the base hangs in the
pocket. On the other hand I find the strap is always getting in the way
when I try to change films on a back loader.

Steve

Didier Ludwig <rangefinder@screengang.com> wrote on 27.09.2004,
15:39:03:

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back M loading)