Subject: [Leica] What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back M loading
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 27 09:14:32 2004

You are a member of a strange group, Steve. Lord knows that I am used to
Leica M loading after all these years, and can certainly do it quickly.
But even after all these years, there is NO WAY I would ever describe it
as being as easy as conventional open back loading. I may be a member of
a small, odd group, but I have never dropped a Nikon F100 back while
backwards... :-)