Subject: [Leica] Re: What SHOULD the week at Photokina bring? Open back Mloading
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 27 09:18:26 2004

What would Photokina bring if I were king of the world?
1. A $3500 digital M with about an 8-10 mgp CCD and a multiplication
factor of about 1.3.
2. A Cosina 16 f 2 - okay 2.8 - that would serve as a 21 on that new
digital M.
3. A Cosina 25 f 1.4, that would serve as a 35 1.4 on the digital M.
4. About a half-dozen fast primes in the 4/3 mount that I can use on my
E-1 DSLR
5. A new iteration of the E-1 with a CCD of 8-10 mpg.
6. A bag of cash full enough to cover all of the above.
:-)