Subject: [Leica] Blue Grouse
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Sep 27 15:43:03 2004

Hi Bill and Didier:

This swan propensity towards aggressiveness bit wasn't known to me
before my little incident. I had moccasins on when he came at me and a
light kick to his chest sent him away. If I had known that he could have
broken my arm and/or made me drop the camera, then I may have run away
instead. ;-)

We have a lot of them locally and they've never bothered me before.

I got pretty close to this one at a different time of year with no trouble.
http://www.hemenway.com/images/Drinking%20Swan.jpg

Jim

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] Blue Grouse)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Blue Grouse)