Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Rangefinder
From: jplaurel at nwlink.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Tue Sep 28 07:10:32 2004

I see from the archives that there has been some discussion of the
upcoming Zeiss rangefinder.  Luminous Landscape has posted a link to
some new pages on this camera that I didn't see mentioned in that
thread.  Mr. Reichmann comments: "Apparently this will be a film body
initially, but a digital rangefinder based on it may come later. Spring
2005 introduction, but no pricing information yet."

Wow, we could have a choice of 3 digital Ms in a few years!  Roll on,
full frame Leica M!

http://www.zeissikon.com/system.htm

--Jim Laurel

Replies: Reply from jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] Zeiss Rangefinder)