Subject: Blue Grouse photo (was: Re: [Leica] Re: National Geographic)
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed Sep 29 05:23:36 2004

on 9/28/04 3:18 PM, Eric at ericm@pobox.com wrote:

> Doug:
>
>> Finally the grouse got the message and I went on my
>> way, the memory of the morning no doubt playing big role in my ability
>> drive
>> wide awake for the next 18 hours to Denali.
>
> I enjoyed reading your story as much as I like looking at your pictures.
> And I *love* looking at the amazing images you're able to capture.  Thanks
> for sharing!  And the chuckles.  :)
>
> --
> Eric
> http://canid.com/

This isn't one of my better photographs but considering the circumstances
it's the best I could get:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/blgr00.jpg

technical stuff: Nikon F, 55mm f/3.5 Micro-Nikkor, K64

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re: Blue Grouse photo)