Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW#40: Lots of Buttons
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Sep 29 06:51:42 2004

Ahhhh...."from the shadow side".  Yes, I suppose that does sound rather
less evil than "from the dark side."  Perhaps I'll save the latter for an
entirely different kind of photo!  :)

Thanks for your comments,
Aaron

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW#40: Lots of Buttons)