Subject: [Leica] New Zeiss Ikon: they know their target...
From: director at ubi.edu (Lucien)
Date: Wed Sep 29 07:15:53 2004

I love the new Zeiss Ikon brochure and website:

They know their target for sure...

;-)

http://www.zeissikon.com/downloads.htm

"Extra large viewfinder eypiece and a brillant viewfinder image,
unaffected by flare."

"Precisely positions the film at the optimum distance from the lens and
holds it securely flat"

"We decided to design our own camera body because other cameras simply
cannot match the performance standards of our lenses."

"The Zeiss Ikon boasts the widest rangefinder base on the market for
exceptional accuracy."

"An M-mount camera that quite simply can?t get any better. "

"Superior in every way"

"The Carl Zeiss range of T* ZM-mount lenses offers the highest possible
standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image
quality. Quite simply, they are superior in every way."

"The result is a complete range of the most advanced M-mount lenses
ever made."

"Here we have unrivalled experience in designing and manufacturing the
most advanced lenses in the photographic world."

"To mark the return of Zeiss Ikon we are offering a unique limited
edition."

"Reliable, high-precision M-mount for interchangeable lenses"

"Q: Are ZI lenses better than other M bayonet lenses on the market?
  A: Yes, we are pretty sure."

---

Lucien