Subject: [Leica] Photokina - Film Dinosaurs
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Sep 30 03:37:25 2004

Thanks, here's my entry:
I am a film dinosaur because my M7 is based on Ancient Technology, created
when the dinosaurs were still ruling the earth. When I travel via H.G.Wells
machine to take pictures of the Jurassic natives, I don't want to be
weighed down by bulky wonerbricks or worry that the camera will not work
because I left the batteries at 65 million years away. I know how to
compose, focus, select the best aperture and shutter and shoot. With the
ASPH 'lux, I can shoot even under the dark skies littered with volcanic
ashes. The silent shutter will not alert the beasts, and I can see them
coming at the outside of the frames. Finally, at a pinch, unlike the
plastic wonder that only look like a brick, my M is BUILT like a brick and
can be used to pound dinosaur heads if it comes to that.

Leica M, don't leave home without it. For I may end up taking the world's
greatest picture and able to return home to tell about it.