Subject: [Leica] Photokina - Film Dinosaur Button
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Thu Sep 30 06:42:25 2004

Philippe,
you win the award,
Leica M-JP milled directly out of selected of natural granite with
controls of the best
polished black obsidian. Tastefully finished in Coelocanth scaled
leather and in an Archeopteryx
leather ER-case (looks like the emu finish, but it's older). Your prize
can be picked up at our
island resort/theme park just off the coast of Costa Rica - please ask
for Mr Crichton.

Actually I think they saved their money and farmed the layouting out to
local school classes.
To quote a well known tennis player - "you cannot be serious !!"

Douglas

BTW now that the Photokina has started the Canon EOS300D is down in
price by 200 euros here in Germany,
It's selling with the 18-55mm EF-S for just under 900 euros, the Nikon
D-70 is reduced by 120 euros.