Subject: [Leica] New Zeiss Ikon: they know their target...
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Sep 30 08:57:51 2004

Greg,

Sounds a lot like the M5 and CL. While I love my M5, the CL never
did much for me..., and we know these cameras both "bombed"
some thirty years ago. Leica is STILL scratching their heads about
the failure of the M5.

Maybe "101" doesn't apply in the land of Leica usage and ergonomics?
Just maybe Leica knows its audience better than the LUG does?

BR,

William