Subject: [Leica] New Zeiss Ikon: they know their target...
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 30 15:04:01 2004

The answer is, I would have thought, rather straightforward.

Cosina gets contracts to build - as they have done for a long time - and
that
brings them revenue. That enables them to do the things that they want to do
with their own proprietary brand(s).

Peter Dzwig

BTW who says more expensive = better?