Subject: [Leica] Consider This...
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Oct 1 04:54:13 2004

>Hi Karen,
>Take a look at DxO
>I watched them doing this at the Photokina 2004 on wednesday, very
>impressive indeed. Does amazing
>things at the edges and in the corners. Unfortunately they don't
>cater for people like me who are using
>manual focus lenses on digital cameras. So far it's only the most
>popular AF-lenses.
>They're at

Yeah, I've seen their website and I almost bought it, then I saw the
review that compared them against Photoshop's native tools and
decided against it. Here it is:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/dxoopticspro/

(hurrah for google, despite what they did to Brian)

Read it andl et me know if you're still sending in your $250. I'd
rather spend it on getting another memory card. I think the fact that
DxO only supports 8 bit JPEGs to be a bit telling.

Karen
--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Consider This...)