Subject: [Leica] Services for sale...
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim and Bonnie McIntyre)
Date: Fri Oct 1 05:40:22 2004

Karen & Phong,

Here's what I can. Rather than clog up the LUG with emails outlining the
various combinations and permutations of the commercial printing world, I'll
put something up on my website explaining what it is we do, as well as some
sample pricing for reproduction work along with the technical details. But
in short, we can print anything from limited editions, any size up to 24" x
36", colour or B&W, to long runs of books. I just completed a project for an
Ottawa photographer, a full colour book 144 pages. In the meantime, you can
check my company's website at www.LMGroup.com.

Of course as a sales person my job is to bring in business, but I also know
that we offer a rather unique service that some LUGgers would be interested
in. Kind of a public service message with ulterior motives ;-)

Feel free to contact me directly if anyone is interested in more info. I'll
get stuff up on my site ready for next Friday's window.

Cheers,