Subject: [Leica] Free Silver?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Oct 1 09:21:44 2004

Kemosabe, invoking the rhetoric of Williams Genning Bryan does NOT
earn you a lifeline. It's the speech of an era long past, fortunately,
when people had a couple of hours to burn standing and listening to
wind-bags championing fortune and the main chance and conventions were
held in places like Kansas City with no air conditioning.

I'd have to vote this as a leaky backwater of American history rather
than a main branch, myself.

Adam