Subject: [Leica] Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Oct 1 16:14:32 2004

Tim Atherton offered:

>>I actually watched the droid in photo finishing drag a loop
> of negs along the floor going from one station from to the other. But
then,
> as I recall her knuckles were also dragging along the floor...,

Hi Tim,
But dang the new immigration people have no culture and they're taking in
anything these days, "sorry anyone" ;-)  even if their arms are longer than
body and drag along the ground. But they were designated to the prairies and
help with the plowing, not film procesing. ;-)

But it's so damn hard to get good help these days, particularly when they
keep bringing them in from the dark side of Mars! ;-)

ted!

Replies: Reply from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .))