Subject: [Leica] Well out Volcano Blew!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 1 18:39:24 2004

Our local volcano Mt. St. Helens blew today at noon they have "caution lava
crossing" signs at the end of every street.

And no ones wearing rubber soles.

No stuff falling from the sky this time.

It looked impressive to me but they called it a "cold" blow.

I think this is became there was a helicopter right above it as it blew
photographing it the whole time in infrared no less and the helicopter
people are still around smiling. They did not get sent to heaven do not pass
go do not collect 200 USD.
Everyone's real happy about it.

They've been trying to watch water boil for decades.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/