Subject: [Leica] A Dark Day in Acadia
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Oct 1 19:52:53 2004

Hi Daniel:

Thanks for looking and for the compliment. I took these pictures on the
second of a two day trip up there this past July.

My kids and I went there every summer from 1978 to 1997... then they
grew up and wanted to do other things with their summers/lives... so
this was a special treat to myself.

 > Good thing Austen taught you to scan :)

You are so perceptive. :-)

Jim