Subject: [Leica] Epson RD 1 - using Epson RAW plug-in to correct for vignetting with wide angle lens
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Oct 1 20:29:41 2004

Hi Luggers,
As I mentioned, I managed to get the Epson RAW plug-in working with my
Photoshop CS. One of the interesting features of the plug-in is the
ability to click on a list of wide angle lens and the program
automatically corrects for vignetting by that lens on the RD 1. This is
much easier and faster than correcting for vignetting manually in PS.
Please see the following URL for examples. The first picture is
corrected and the second is obviously not. Click on the picture for a
larger view and photo details.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=434937

Cheers
Howard