Subject: [Leica] PAW week 12 (yes week 12)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Oct 2 12:20:12 2004

eric showed & said:
>>> Some of you may have seen the initial version of this image in my recent
> ramblings about the 60 macro elmarit.
> I have been editing this picture on and off throughout the day.
> > I am particularly struck by this 4 year old's expressive face:
> > http://www.faneuil.net/2004/2004-11.htm<<<<<<<<<

Wayne Serrano replied:
> It's all about the eyes!<<<<<<<<<

Hi Wayne and Eric,
Yep for sure, as it falls into one of my teaching lines of...

"Light - EYES - action - content"  In this order as a combination of all or
any combination of them and you can hardly fail to have a good picture.

The one thing to make this picture stronger in the simplest of action..?

And Eric you didn't do it, despite the fact I've posted this advice many
times on the LUG....

" BEND YOUR KNEES!" And with those beautiful eyes smack in your face it
would've been absolutely smashing. :-)  next time... bend yer knees mon ami!
:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] PAW week 12 (yes week 12))