Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Oct 2 16:55:23 2004

On 10/2/04 4:27 PM, "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk> typed:

> B.D., I think if you asked most people taking photographs what the
> fastest shutter speed and the flash sync speed of their camera was you'd
> be met with a blank stare.
>
> Steve

They'd just go "hey this one takes pictures WITHOUT A FLASH!"

Films now cruise at 800 ISO. In the mid 50's cruising speed was 200.
And the glass can be used with impunity wide open.

Now if only they could focus the darn thing...
Little Junior only has 2 eyes 1 nose and 1 mouth.
Lets see now...

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon