Subject: [Leica] OT: Bronica SLR finished
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Oct 2 19:57:59 2004

I just thought if you could be there 6x7 glass on their 6x6 and 645 cameras
that would be an obvious thing. And very cool and useful.
What an imperfect deal to not have that I always thought. You'd want that if
you got into that stuff.

And they should have left their glass cheap.

If they are going to charge high end prices for glass people who value that
are just going to go Hasselblad or Rollei 600x.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/