Subject: [Leica] Mount St. Helens?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Oct 3 04:39:46 2004

On 10/2/04 10:27 PM, "GREG LORENZO" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> typed:

> Are any of our Northwest based Lugger's planning to try to catch the
> predicted
> blow?
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

I'm going to wear my Titanium Tilley.
And not wear rubber soles.

The Mt. St. Helens gods need to be appeased.
First thing we do is change it back to the Native American name.
Not some lady saint.
Maybe he's a guy mountain and doesn't like being called Helen.

Anyway if its a volcano why are we calling it a mountain?
It should at least be called volcano St. Helens.
Otherwise it's wishful thinking.

Portland is closer to it than Mt. Vesuvius was to Pompeii.

But Mt. Vesuvius was a poison gas volcano and Mt. St. Helens is an Ash
volcano.
As if they really know what's going to come out of there next time.
I have more faith in the Weather Man.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon